Monday, July 31, 2017

Lubbie Lee



Gather 'round my precious Tigerlilies, have I got a beauty for you! 
This is such a lovely kit and tube to celebrate a wedding!
I am using a Selisan Al-Gaib tube called Lubbie Lee. I got it at Tiny Turtle Designs www.tinyturtledesigns.com and you will need a licence to use the tube.
The kit is Lubbie Lee from LilMzsBrainstorms and it is jam packed with everything you need for your wedding tags! You can get the kit at www.scrapsncompany.com.

I used RD Mask set 122 Mask 4, but feel free to use the mask of your choice. 

I used the font Stardust Adventure, which I found at www.urbanfonts.com but again, feel free to use a font you love.

Nothing is hard and fast about this tut.

I wrote this tut on July 31, 2017. Any resemblance to existing tuts is a coincidence. 
I used Jasc PSP9. 

Open Paper 13 and duplicate it. Close the original. Resize to 75% which will make your canvas 600 X 600. I like to leave my area big so I can see what I'm doing. If you are bound by size requirements, you can resize at the end. 
Make a New Raster Layer and floodfill it with white. 
Apply your mask. 
Before you Merge, click on Raster 1 and apply your effects. I used Xero's Fritillary. I just clicked Random until I found a pattern I liked. If you like a certain preset, go ahead and use that one.
I then applied Lacquer. Lacquer is a more obscure filter, so not everyone has it. Inner Bevel is a filter that does a lot of the same things that Lacquer does. Again, use the settings you like.

Element 95 - Resize 75% 
Adjust - Add Noise 66
Drop Shadow

You may be using a different tube than I did and that is totally OK. From now on, arrange your layers to suit your tube. Or, if you have a different vision and want to use other elements in the kit, go ahead and make it your own.

Element 3 - resize to 15%
Adjust - Add Noise - 66
Add your drop shadow

Element 20 - resize 30%
31 - resize 50%
Add noise
11 - resize 50%
42 and 43 - resize 40%
If you want to add some "bubbles" to your Champagne, use your magic wand and select the liquid in the glass. Add Noise. Than Select None and add your drop shadow.
91 leave as is but you may wish to add Lacquer or an Inner Bevel to make it stand out. 
34 - resize to 40%
27 - resize to 10%
81 - Lacquer
Add Noise
80 Resize to 22%
32 Resize to 25%
105 resize 25%
104 resize 25%
Add Noise
100 - resize 30%

Add your credits and make your arrangements how you like them. Then Merge All. 

For the text, I used Stardust Adventure.
I typed in my name and then applied Flaming Pear's Primus filter. They keep bugging me to upgrade to SuperBladePro, but I am too cheap to buy it. You can achieve the same effect with Inner Bevel or with Eye Candy Chrome and then Glass. 
Then add noise and Use Adjust - Sharpen More.

I hope you had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment